Channel your love of children and experience in education with BHN!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Preschool Teacher at the Kidstop Children’s Center at Behavioral Health Network! In this role, you would responsible for creating a safe and caring environment for children ages 2.9-4, general classroom management, and development and implementation of curriculum.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Preschool Teachers at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent communication skills with families a must
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in early childhood education or a related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years experience in a center-based preschool program preferred
- Familiarity with NAEYC and QRIS standards preferred
- Ability to be flexible in assignments and work hours is important.
If you are interested in this opportunity to be a Preschool Teacher at BHN, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
Location/Region: Ware, MA