Our Client Service department personifies the company’s commitment to quality service which puts the customer first. This department has a “one-call resolution” as their number one priority which means the associates strive to process a customer’s request on the first call. The role serves as first point of contact for the customer’s routine service issues, requests, policy explanation, and updating account information. Associates are responsible for responding to inquiries with prompt, accurate solutions using Handle with Care service in a fast-paced, customer-focused, team environment.Responsibilities
• Serves as first point of contact and key resource for the customer’s routine service issues, assist in troubleshooting concerns, policy explanation, and updating account information. Ensures that all pertinent information is gathered and accurately entered to make sure there is prompt resolution. Receives guidance from Coaches as needed to process these requests.
• Continue to develop understanding of systems and procedures to educate clients on their policies and any new services they acquire.
• Respond directly to information requests initiated by customer’s utilizing a variety of systems. Provide information to customers and work with appropriate internal associates to resolve any outstanding questions.
• May process routine service transactions which have been initiated by web-based or paper forms utilizing computer applications in a timely manner in order to meet or exceed service goals.
• Interact directly with customers, predominately via a high-volume, in-bound or out-bound phone queue, to provide accurate and immediate solutions to routine transaction and service requests. Utilize appropriate internal computer applications and enter all information in the appropriate system for tracking and archival purposes.
• For those individuals meeting and exceeding expectations, a Client Service Career Path is available. Required Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to process information over the phone and be able to react quickly & appropriately.
• Ability to learn quickly and retain information while demonstrating solid decision making abilities.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies, Navigate multiple computer screens and software applications while interacting with customers.
• Effective time management and problem solving skills.
• Work independently and exercise judgment, logic, integrity and initiative.
• Work exposure to situations such as those that occur in a high volume call center which includes the ability to maintain composure in a high production and changing environment.
1030am-7pm Las Vegas time Monday through Friday.
Every other Saturday 830am-5pm Las Vegas time (day off during the week when it is your Saturday to work).Preferred Qualifications
• Previous experience in a professional office environment.
• Auto, Home and Umbrella insurance industry knowledge and/or experience.
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV