We’re handing you the keys. Our success depends on smooth production, and you’re the driving force. As an operator of mobile equipment, you ensure material moves throughout our facility, you load and unload freight, and you complete daily picks for out-bound orders efficiently, accurately and, of course, safely.
Officially, we call you our “Shipper/Utility Operator,” which is a fancy way of saying that if it requires forks, clamps, or other attachments to move it, you do it while following our Lift Truck Safety Checklist standards. You also monitor our warehouse equipment daily and ensure all in- and out-bound products meet NPS Quality Standards.
Hey without you, all of our high-quality towel and tissue and non-woven products made on new, world-class machinery just sit there. And, we can’t have that. Thanks to you, we stay on a track for success as we all enjoy our team environment and clean and safe workplace.
- You’re self-motivated and proactive, and people love your positive “can do” attitude
- You can lift and occasionally carry 50 pounds and can perform physical labor (climb, bend, etc.)
- You communicate well and can adapt to varying work conditions
- You have basic computer skills and can learn NPS systems, including our warehouse management system
- You can comply to the NPS Handbook
- You can pass our pre-employment drug screening and Bellin fitness test
- You can pass our forklift certification (we’ll train you!)
- You want to be challenged, and you are always learning
- You are mechanically inclined (or willing to be trained!)
- You recognize the strength in positive team work
- You welcome the need to be trained and to help others
About NPS Corp
We’re a fast-paced, rapidly growing, motivated corporation. Just what you want your workplace to be, right? Our family-oriented culture and fun atmosphere really set us apart. What other places claim, we live: work hard and play hard in a team-focused environment always looking to grow.
We use the latest machinery in our two divisions: towel & tissue and non-woven. And, we reinvest in our company by providing new equipment, such as sheeters, napkin lines, automated case packers, palletizers, and a variety of other production equipment. It’s all about being efficient, safe, and rewarding for our people.
We believe we are all stewards of the environment, and it’s our duty to do what’s right to sustain it for future generations. Our products meet or exceed the EPA recommended recovered (recycled) material content ranges on all towel & tissue products.
And Now ... the Perks!
Multiple 12-hour, 8-hour, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Medical, dental, vision
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid: STD, LTD, and life insurance
Plus assorted elective benefits:
- Gym reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursements
- PPE reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Onsite nurse hours at each facility
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
NPS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Green Bay, WI (US)