First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) operates through its family of companies to help people achieve and protect their dream of homeownership. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. With experience dating back to 1889, First American is a leading provider of title insurance protection and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com
The Senior Identity Management Engineer will support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) implementation on enterprise networks. This will include engineering and deployment of Active Directory Certificate Services, hardware security modules (HSMs), Network Device Enrollment Service (NDES), certificate validation using a combination of certificate revocation list (CRL) and online certificate status protocol (OCSP), certificate management system, patch management for deployed equipment, and other related services and systems.
The candidate will also support additional Identity Access Management engineering activities as identified and will facilitate supporting the transition of engineering products into the operational environment. This Engineer will ensure a holistic approach across networks/domains; help resolve incidents and problems as directed; develop security test plans and supporting documentation to ensure that developed systems are in compliance with applicable security directives.
- Owns in IAM platform implementation and provides advice to operational support personnel as well as stakeholders outside of the IAM team.
- Drives gathering information for identifying business process requirements and related provisioning solutions for a specific business need.
- Identifies IAM problems, researches alternatives, tests to confirm, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
- Creates documentation of technical provisioning/deprovisioning requirements and functions.
- Generates and creates reports; researches and analyzes data and report trends to Management.
- Participates in evaluation and selection of new IAM technology.
- Resolves provisioning/deprovisioning problems to obtain operations across all platforms including email, files transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to all areas of the Corporation; provide department interface with areas and groups within First American in support of Security Administration initiatives. Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with Information Security matters deemed confidential by management.
- Providing Configuration management support in the operation of a number of PKI systems deployed at First American
- Directly working with customer to analyze requirements and then deploy security related solutions to meet those requirements
- Providing problem analysis following any service issues to prevent recurrence
- Performing product evaluations and making product recommendations
- Identifying security risks to systems and suggest mitigations
- Developing test cases for software/hardware testing and developing test evaluation reports for stakeholders
- Developing and updating systems documentation (e.g., Operating procedures, systems architecture documents) and providing oversight of the PKI library.
- High School Diploma required
Typical Range of Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing tier 3 level support in large enterprises, or 1 year with degree or certification in Systems Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with Identity systems
- Excellent MS-Windows Server administration & maintenance
- Must possess good PKI engineering background and experience in configuration management.
- Familiarity with PKIs and related technologies (LDAP directories, HSMs, OCSP) and security practices
- AWS and Azure experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with directory products (LDAP), such as Critical Path or Active Directory
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications
* This position will sit out of our main campus located in Santa Ana, California. Open to candidates that are elsewhere looking to relocate.
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC