General Manager — Auto Auction
This position is for overall management of our Auto Auction location, in Williston, VT, being responsible for leading, directing and overseeing all activities of the business. The General Manager obtains optimum growth, efficiency and economy of operations through effective leadership, planning, developing and implementing business strategies. GM tracks market conditions to maximize business results and profitability.
Measures of success for this position include customer experiences, employee engagement, market revenue, profit margin, market share and growth in sales.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Engage the workforce that includes managers and team members
- Ensure that high standards of customer service are maintained!
- Drive business and financial results
- Communication and collaboration
- Partner with THC management in the support and launch of new products and services
- Select and develop talent
- Manage annual business plan and capital investments
- Ensure current systems are optimized
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in the automotive industry is required
- Experience in the automobile auction industry a plus
- Five plus years managerial experience in positions with increasing responsibilities preferred
- Proven leadership leading a team of managers, driving business and financial results
- Strong communication and interaction skills required
- Good computer and software knowledge
- Valid driver’s license required
Thomas Hirchak Company
298 J Brown Drive, Williston, VT
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to
Location/Region: Williston, VT