International Automotive Components (IAC) only global automotive supplier with a singular focus on interiors. Our products are designed to improve interior vehicle comfort, convenience, utility and safety. They include:
- Door and trim systems
- Instrument panels, consoles and cockpits
- Headliner and overhead systems
- Complementary exterior components
IAC solutions can critically influence consumer purchasing decisions across vehicle segments with improved comfort, convenience, safety, cost and weight. Our broad manufacturing capabilities and technologies provide an array of solutions that meet a variety of customer design and cost requirements. Our products offer opportunities for OEMs to increase personalization and the use of environmentally-sustainable materials in the next generation of vehicle interiors.
Candidates should have an Associate’s Degree in Industrial Automation or Alternative Energy and 3-5 years experience in a maintenance position. In addition, candidates should have specific educational experience with the following subjects:
- ELT 105 Fundamentals of Residential Wiring
- IA 100 Industrial Electricity
- IA 102 Industrial Automation (Program Controllers)
- WELD 110 ABC Basic Welding
- IA 143 Hydraulic/Pneumatic
- MFT 111 Machine Tools
- Perform all maintenance functions, as required, to maintain all machinery
- Perform all maintenance functions as required to building facilities
- Install and setup equipment/machinery in accordance with layout, including anchoring, aligning and leveling
- Weld, braze, solder, cut with oxy/acetylene torches
- Maintain, repairs and/or rebuild hydraulic systems
- Maintain, repair and/or rebuild compressed air systems and components
- Capable of electrical circuit troubleshooting, installations such as bending conduit, pulling wire
- Capable of recognizing all sources of energy. Complete lock out as required.
- Able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair pneumatic circuits
- Capable of maintaining high-pressure water systems.
- Organizes and maintains Tool Crib and the Tool Room
- Performs facility and maintenance repairs, setups and floor layouts (coordination of contractors when necessary)
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and organized workplace
- Ability to stand and work on concrete floors for 8-12 hours
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Experience with PLC’s required.
- Ability to receive Fork Lift License
Interested Candidates should apply online through this posting. Please no walk ins or phone calls.
Location/Region: Port Huron, MI (US - 48060)