Health Home Data Manager
Circare is a not for profit community based mental health agency located in Syracuse, New York. Circare programs are designed to help individuals and families, who have encountered certain obstacles, develop the resources and supports to live a satisfying, naturally independent life.
F/T Health Home Data Manager will work with the Health Home Care Management Program to ensure that operations are supported by strong and effective data management processes.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Support program in identifying and utilizing data in everyday processes and outcome management
- Manage electronic referral, assignment, tracking, reports and other electronic processes – establish protocols and troubleshoot problems in these areas
- Communicate in a knowledgeable and responsive fashion, consistent with regulatory requirements, with both internal and external stakeholders regarding the above processes
- Interface with the QA/QI department
- Support the supervisory team in utilizing data to guide practice toward positive outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in Health Home Care Management
- Able to understand, perform and manage data operational processes such as MAPP
- Excellent computer skills, including significant experience with Excel, understanding of databases and experience developing reports
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Profit Sharing Plan/401K
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Job Specific Trainings
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Pat Pomroy, Circare, 620 Erie Blvd. West, Suite 302, Syracuse, NY 13204 or go to
to submit by e-mail.
About this company
Circare supports individuals and their families who encounter barriers to their health and wellness, both physical and behavioral, to develop the resources to live a satisfying and naturally interdependent life. Circare’s dedicated team of Care Managers, Clinicians, Vocational Specialists, Peer Mentors, and Medical Professionals are trained in a multitude of evidence-based practices proven to help people attain their desired goals and to sustain recovery and build resilience. Our core value of providing person-centered services is embedded in all of our programs and promotes personal choice, respect for diversity, individuality, and community inclusiveness.
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY (US - 13204)