In your world, things need to align, complement each other, balance out. It’s how you’re wired, right? Plus, you love everything financial. Explore that passion while you learn accounting principles from a team that wants you to grow professionally.
Your official title is “Accounting Intern,” but your value is greater than that. As you support various departments (Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable), you vouch invoices into our corporate accounting software, collect receiving paperwork and match to invoices, and assist in processing customer rebates into corporate accounting software.
You help with the month-end close process, including having responsibility for preparation of several monthly accruals and general ledger journal entry. Plus, you get to sharpen your people skills as you contact customers regarding past due invoices, respond to vendor inquiries, and connect with NPS employees for necessary information required for data entry. We’re a company that creates high-quality towel & tissue and non-woven products, but the paper you push is pretty important, too.
- You are in the process of pursuing a degree or certification within accounting
- You have experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- You possess good written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills (personal and pleasant to both internal and external customers)
- You enjoy working in a strong team environment
- You value accuracy highly
- You have a high school diploma (Junior/Senior in college is preferred)
- You can comply to the NPS Handbook
- You can pass our pre-employment drug screening and Bellin fitness test
About NPS Corp
We’re a fast-paced, rapidly growing, motivated corporation. Just what you want your workplace to be, right? Our family-oriented culture and fun atmosphere really set us apart. What other places claim, we live: work hard and play hard in a team-focused environment always looking to grow.
We use the latest machinery in our two divisions: towel & tissue and non-woven. And, we reinvest in our company by providing new equipment, such as sheeters, napkin lines, automated case packers, palletizers, and a variety of other production equipment. It’s all about being efficient, safe, and rewarding for our people.
We believe we are all stewards of the environment, and it’s our duty to do what’s right to sustain it for future generations. Our products meet or exceed the EPA recommended recovered (recycled) material content ranges on all towel & tissue products.
And Now ... the Perks!
- Part-time with flexible work hours
- Potential for full time employment after graduation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Committee
- On-site Nurse hours at each facility
NPS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Green Bay, WI (US)