You have unique interests, don’t you? You’re friendly with computers, you know the power of information, and you understand the necessity of reliable systems. Well, your kinship with technology makes you valuable in today’s world. Explore that passion while you learn IT systems and processes from a team that wants you to grow your skillset professionally.
Don’t take our job title, “Systems Analyst Intern,” too literally. You actually have much more to show us. You provide Tier 1 support for all existing business systems and processes; you assist in troubleshooting issues with systems, software, and general IT requests; and you support the relationship and workload of our third-party IT hardware/networking partners, which may involve hardware, such as printers and other peripherals.
As you learn, you’re building knowledge on common software platforms (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, and other Office 365 applications). This helps NPS provide training and coaching to our employee base. Plus, you have the opportunity for exposure and education on other software (Exact Macola ERP).
- You are in the process of pursuing a degree or certification within IT
- You have experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- You are organized and analytical, plus you’re creative and adaptive in your approach to problem solving
- You possess good written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills (personal and pleasant to both internal and external customers)
- You enjoy working in a strong team environment
- You value accuracy highly
- You have a high school diploma (Junior/Senior in college is preferred)
- You can comply to the NPS Handbook
- You can pass our pre-employment drug screening and Bellin fitness test
About NPS Corp
We’re a fast-paced, rapidly growing, motivated corporation. Just what you want your workplace to be, right? Our family-oriented culture and fun atmosphere really set us apart. What other places claim, we live: work hard and play hard in a team-focused environment always looking to grow.
We use the latest machinery in our two divisions: towel & tissue and non-woven. And, we reinvest in our company by providing new equipment, such as sheeters, napkin lines, automated case packers, palletizers, and a variety of other production equipment. It’s all about being efficient, safe, and rewarding for our people.
We believe we are all stewards of the environment, and it’s our duty to do what’s right to sustain it for future generations. Our products meet or exceed the EPA recommended recovered (recycled) material content ranges on all towel & tissue products.
And Now ... the Perks!
- Part-time with flexible work hours
- Potential for full time employment after graduation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Committee
- On-site Nurse hours at each facility
NPS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Green Bay, WI (US)