This position is in the Single-Family Data Governance & Management organization on the Approved Provisioning Points (APPs) Business Management team. The APPs team provides business ownership and management for Contract, Loan, Mortgage Back Securities (MBS), and Primary Market Loan (PML) APPs along with Common Transformation Services (CTrS) to ensure data accessibility, availability, accuracy, and integrity. We provide initiative/project & governance support and business operations support for the APPs.
Initiative/Project Governance Support:
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Post Production Validation
Business Operations Support:
Business Operations Support (24x7 adhoc support)
Issues and Resolution Management
Communications to IT/Business Partners and Consumers
L3 Production Break-Fix
Data Movement Monitoring and Validation
• Perform data issue/problem management, research potential data exceptions, and initiative/project engagement: data analysis, leveraging current sources including databases, data and process models, business requirements and other artifacts.
• Provide project support as needed: gather, analyze, evaluate, and document business requirements, conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT), perform post production validation.
• Act as liaison between business area and technical support teams to ensure all parties have complete understanding of issues/requests, requirements and process steps to ensure alignment and successful outcome.
• Follows established processes, procedures, and directions.
• Responsible for maintaining process documentation and other relevant records as needed.
• Monitor and support a shared team mailbox.
• Provide On-Call support as needed.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.