As a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our clients are able to connect brands directly with consumers. We connect brands through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role-you will use eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities -
· Execute retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
· Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place
· Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
· Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
· Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
· Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
IE Marketing, Inc. is located in Mayfield, Ohio. Reliable transportation is required. With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, IE Marketing leads the industry in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals.