Chase Brass and Copper Company, a leader in the brass rod industry, is currently seeking a Quality Supervisor in Montpelier, OH.
Summary Of Duties:
Work closely with the Quality Manager to provide direction and supervision for daily QA/QC laboratory functions and lab technicians. The position role will also include support of all product and process quality requirements, including investigation and communication of root causes and identification of necessary actions to address internal and customer quality issues and initiatives.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Supervision of laboratory personnel to ensure daily plant QA/QC support levels are met
• Address deficiencies identified with daily production environment (process & products) including laboratory equipment maintenance
• Communicate with customers on an expedited basis in resolving complaints and technical assistance. This includes completion of relevant quality complaint records.
• Provide technical leadership and support plant management in project and/or improvement opportunities.
Required Skills And Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Chemistry, or Engineering preferred
• At least five years Technical/Quality/Laboratory experience preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Supervisory experience required
• Strong analytical skills/methodology for resolution of customer complaints through root cause/corrective action investigation work
• Excellent problem-solving skills in order to provide technical support to customer base with product utilization (e.g. machining, forging, etc.).
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
• Experience with laboratory testing instrumentation and testing techniques (e.g. chemical and mechanical instrumentation; dimensional measurement devices).
• Ability to travel up to 10% for training and customer technical support activities
Chase Brass offers a competitive compensation and benefits structure, including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, generous 401(k), EBITDA incentive bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, wellness program, paid holidays and vacation.
Chase Brass and Copper Company, LLC
Apply online at www.chasebrass.com/careers
Chase Brass is a tobacco free facility. Tobacco users need not apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Montpelier, OH (US - 43543)