We are seeking a personable FPGA engineer to work with the latest FPGA technologies.
- Requirements capture, ASIC / FPGA digital architecture and design using RTL, timing analysis and closure, verification, and system integration
- RTL coding and simulation in VHDL or Verilog
- C/C++ coding (baremetal, testing)
- Testbench development for simulation and synthesis.
- Tools training of other engineers once you are trained
Experience in the following is also desired, but we will train
- Public speaking
- Xilinx Vivado
- Vivado HLS
- Xilinx SDK
Education and experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science
- 0-10 years experience working in FPGA and/or embedded design
A Design Services firm specializing in FPGAs and MPSoCs, Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc., is located in Orono, MN.
Location/Region: Crystal Bay, MN (US)