A leading provider of network printing services for mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies. We provide an innovative and complete solution to enable companies to reduce costs and hassles associated with managing and supporting large network printer fleets.
We have a current opportunity for a Laser Printer Technician/Customer Service Support in the St. Louis, MO
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Laser printer or digital copier maintenance/operation background is a HUGE PLUS.
- Laser printer repair experience
- Lexmark and HP experience preferred
- Maintain a remote warehouse inventory and assess changes in inventory needs.
- Manage client’s inventory levels at their facilities
- Manage completion of page count collection during the monthly billing cycle.
- Carry out duty cycle cleaning on printers – as directed
- Must be a Self Starter/Independent, punctual with good attention to detail, clear driving record, able to
- Pass an immediate drug test and criminal background check as part of the pre-hire process. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of both processes.
Physical Functions Required:
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. May require bending, stooping, reaching up and lifting Up to 50 pounds.
Since 1996, Precision Document Solutions has transformed managed print through full-service fleet management specialized to the Healthcare Industry . Assuming complete management of our clients printers and supplies, we offer a collaborative model that is still unmatched by any competitors. Rather than focus on selling hardware, we provide best-in-breed custom solutions specific to each client's unique requirements to improve operational efficiency
From our managed print success and a desire to better serve our Enterprise clientele with added products / services, we launched our own enterprise healthcare software solution in 2003 - eSolutions. Then in 2011, we took our clients from less-paper to paper-less for even greater savings. We continue to pioneer the integration of hardware and software technologies to improve patient care with streamlined administration via electronic workflows.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)