ESS is a leading provider of substitute staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking a DistrictManager. The successful candidate serves as the primary representative of ESS for school districts in the assigned area and will also provide customer service, new employee onboarding, scheduling of training sessions, problem resolution, and internal processes.
District Manager Key Responsibilities include:
- Successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area including financial performance, client retention, and driving position fill rates
- Developing a strategy with each client and ESS management in all matters relating to contract and account operations to maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention
- Developing and implementing recruiting efforts for clients (job fairs and special hiring events)
- Giving presentations, participating in implementation meetings, etc.
- Auditing all new hire documents and guide candidates through the credentialing process
- Ensuring compliance with related requirements
- Providing supportive services to new applicants throughout the hiring process
- Moving applicants through hiring pipeline
- Managing communication with potential candidates including logistics of interviews and training sessions
- Assisting candidates in obtaining credentialing and clearances as well as any new hire paperwork needed
- Assessing overall client satisfaction; work diligently to exceed expectations
- Working cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years Management Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong client relationship
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required
Why join ESS?
By joining ESS, you will enjoy a friendly and hard-working team who will help you succeed. We provide ample training to give you the confidence to excel in your career and we encourage promotion from within! This is a great opportunity for the right candidate! Apply today!
ESS has grown into the premier provider of Comprehensive Educational PreK-12 Management Programs to public school districts. As a full-service educational management company, ESS was created in 2000 to be a leader in the field of recruiting, training, scheduling, managing, and retaining skilled substitute teachers. By relieving school districts of administrative duties and providing jobs for community-based substitutes, ESS delivers an unmatched level of comprehensive coverage that ensures quality in the classroom while providing significant, bottom-line cost savings.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Location/Region: Doylestown, PA (US)