Grace Financial Group is looking for seasoned, experienced agents that specialize in the final expense market to join our team. We have 1-2 Full-time positions available in the Nashville and surrounding area! Part time positions will be considered for the right person.
Although Final Expense is only one of our many products, we believe that those who have experience in selling Final Expense will be very successful with our entire portfolio and will be an excellent addition to our company.
Our aim is to redefine and rejuvenate the life insurance industry in the Final Expense market. With the Baby Boomer market steadily growing, there has never been a more exciting or lucrative time to be a part of our growing team. We are actively recruiting experienced insurance agents and sales professionals in your area to service the senior market. Are you looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference in someone's life while at the same time meeting your financial goals as well? Would you like more control over your schedule? Would you like to work alongside honest, sincere people who want to see you succeed? We have all of the tools to help you be very successful.
What we offer:
Outstanding Lead Program
Flexibility and Freedom
Create your own schedule
Proven Sales System
Dynamic Company/Team Culture
Leadership and Training 2nd to None
Extensive Product Portfolio
We are looking for licensed agents who are:
- Driven, disciplined, coachable, self motivated and professional.
- Leaders who are willing to lead from the front.
- Licensed to sell health, and life insurance, or willingness to obtain proper licensing.
- An outgoing positive person who enjoys building relationships.
- Dynamic and engaging on the telephone
- Calling on leads, setting appointments and other interested prospects to educate on our benefits.
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs.
- Customizing programs to suit individual clients and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work.
- Attending meetings for training, recognition, and product updates
If you've had results in the past but aren't getting them now; If you're looking for something meaningful; If you know you can win the race but just aren't in the right vehicle…
If you are hungry, ready to be mentored by the top 1% in the industry, and need to earn $100,000+ in the next 12 months, apply today for a position selling Final Expense Life Insurance Today.
- Life insurance licensed or willing & able to get licensed immediately within 1-2 weeks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written & Verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- Drivers license & reliable transportation
- Pass a criminal background check & drug screen
- Proficient with smartphone, tablet & computer
- Commission based pay
- Full time average $1500-$2000 per week,
- 70% commission for new agents
- Experienced agents - higher contract
- Commissions paid same week
- Bonuses available for top agents
- CRM system, training, in field support
- Potential to build your own agency if desired.
**WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON**
Grace Financial Group is committed to serving our agents, managers and the families that we protect . We strive for excellence and integrity within our industry. For our clients, we aim to find products best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident, or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our agents, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our agents up to do what they do best, creating secure tomorrows for our clients. We provide our agents with training, support, and a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base.